White hearts-Choies dress

Hello everyone! How have you been? Here, in Greece, it was our National holiday this weekend-Monday, so I took the time to visit my grandparents and cousins who live in a different city. While there, and since the weather was hot, I thought it'd be a nice idea for a photoshoot, because it has a lot of nice scenery, and the sun falls just right in the early afternoon at our house! Remember the parcel I got from the online store Choies? Well it is this dress! The photos at the site don't do it justice really. I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the fabric. It fits perfectly and it has just the right length for my body. Funny thing, I couldn't stop spinning and jumping because it moves so nice! Also my boyfriend really liked it, which is weird because, he never liked anything white on me and neither did I really. So that's a first for me!
 What do you think about it? Do you have anything white for winter?
Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014



Dress: c/o Choies
Shoes: Local Store
Bracelets: H&M

Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014

Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014
Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014
Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014

Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014
Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014


Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014
Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014


Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014

Redhead, Choies, Choiesclothes,outfit,white,white dress,dress,heart,open back winter, 2013, 2014