Exam's period! (and I need to vent)


I think that explains why I haven't posted anything in a while. Exams really drain out your time so no going out for me! I am losing the sales! So... since my patience is running thin and I am getting impatient cause I'm constantly in, I thought I'd whine a bit about trends I really hate for various reasons.(Remember I am expresing my opinion and you are free to disagree with me)

1: sneaker wedges and hoof shoes.These, will NEVER be pretty or classy or anything you could wear and go out. They are ugly! I am so glad that I haven't seen anyone wearing them or I'd start screaming at them to look at a freaking mirror and realise it looks stupid!(as far as hoof shoes goes I was too damaged by what I saw to enter a picture here.look it up!)
 2: Bubble Necklaces in layers... As if it's not big enough on it's own girl you really have to wear layers of it? And for the record they were meant to be worn when nothing else stands out or it's too much! Bubble necklaces with big earings is a no-no! If you are to dear it better make it work for your advantage and not make you look like you are wearing your mama's jewelery and make up.
(for obvious reasons I will not post pictures of exambles )

3: Popped Collars.... Really guys Dracula called and asked for his style back...It was dead for a long time and it should have stayed that way! Boys:It just makes you look douchy and dumb ( especially when it's in freaking layers). Girls:I won't even begin to describe why that is wrong!SO DON'T!

4: Mixing Patterns. It's easy to get carried away and end up looking like a Photoshop accident. Say animal prints and stripes?Sequins and polka dots? I can keep doing this for ever I've seen enough photos like that! So please consider our eyes before we have to see another accident like that.

5: Too much of a good thing is not better it's worse. For example this:
(FYI the top is loose on her.actually it's big) See? It doesn't work! It is not cute or sweet or practical it's just too much. Same goes for arm parties! A few is ok but when your hand is filled with a variety of bracelets you are either selling them or playing dress up with your friends in the kindergarden! No excuses ladies it's just too much!




 6:Neon color mixing. As if neon by itself isn't bad enough having to see a walking paintball accident doesn't make it better. What.Were.You.Thinking?
-Hi.This is the best way to not get run over when going out at night.Wear everything that glows!All together!!! Taking the puking rainbows a bit too seriously, are we?
7: Copying celebrities and overdressing! Just cause someone famous did it doesn't mean it's right or stylish. We've seen a lot of exambles on the red carpet and other events but what happens when an ordinary person tries to copy a good look? It doesn't work. I don't want to be mean this time cause it is an understandable mistake but we are not celebrities, we do not walk on the red carpet, we have no reason to wear a gown on an everyday event. So don't! I am fed up with girls that appear like they had a wedding/awards/nominations/elections event. There can be fashion in simple, daily clothes. As much as I love haute coutour it's not for every day, girls! You don't have to look like you are always on high heels to be liked (and if you are doing it to be liked then stop).

8: This is my last. Animal prints and fur. I hate fur and that's a completely personal choice that has nothing to do with fashion (unless it's fury shoes.That's just WRONG!). I also rarely see someone being able to pull the animal print thing off so please dear designers and trend-setters save our eyes from further torture!



I am done venting for now. I can't wait to go out and have something to post again cause I am extremely bored!


(Inspired by a GOMI thread)

1 Comments

  1. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete